Elemental Hair Analysis
Elemental hair analysis is an analytical test that measures the mineral content of the hair. It is a non-invasive relatively inexpensive method of testing and is very accurate. It gives way for personalized medicine, wherein the test serves an excellent method for assessing, monitoring and guiding the correction and improvement of one’s body chemistry.
Hair provides a window into the entire inner workings of the body, giving us accurate insights into how to balance one’s health through a nutritional protocol. Hair is an excellent way to see imbalances in metabolic health and bring correction to them before deeper health pathologies set in.
When imbalances are found, elemental hair analysis gives a systematic diagnosis for treatment of disorders of mineral metabolism and the exchange of substances of human as a whole on the basis of a unique medical technology.
A hair sample properly obtained, analyzed, and interpreted, can reveal various mineral imbalances that indicate tendencies for various conditions. A hair mineral analysis provides a picture of body chemistry including:
- heavy metal toxicity
- mineral deficiencies and imbalances
- metabolic rate (fast or slow)
- adrenal fatigue
- thyroid function
- nervous system imbalances
- protein synthesis
- energy levels
- mental health issues
- liver and kidney stress
- carbohydrate tolerance and sugar imbalances like Diabetes mellitus and insulin resistance
- inherited mineral patterns
- It can even reveal if someone is a sociopath!
Assessment of Mineral Status
As the hair is being formed, prior to extrusion from the scalp, it is exposed to the blood, lymph, and intracellular fluids. When it accumulates as the cortex of the hair shaft hardens, the internal metabolic environment is preserved as a biochemical record. Human hair has been accepted as an effective tissue for biological monitoring of toxic heavy metals and is being used for this purpose throughout the world. The use of hair has advantages over other tissues. The blood measures only those nutrients that are temporarily in circulation before being either excreted or sequestered into tissue storage depots. Minerals are also vitamin level indicators due to vitamin-mineral synergism and antagonism. Even though vitamins and minerals work together in the body, excessive intake of a single vitamin can lead to mineral imbalances by producing a deficiency or by increasing the retention of a mineral. Many vitamins are closely associated with mineral functions. Vitamins are considered co-enzymes, aiding the minerals in their activity.
Hair is one of the most readily accessible tissues to examine, and given the vast amount of information, it is one of the most economical nutritional tests available today.
Who and why?
If you, your children and loved ones:
- live and work in adverse conditions;
- exposed to chronic stress (intensive work, study, troubles in personal life, etc.);
- often sick;
- suffer from allergies;
- constantly feel tired and irritable;
- dissatisfied with the state of the skin, hair and nails;
- you have the genetic predisposition to a particular disease;
- are exposed to heavy metals’ toxicity.
Why are micronutrients important?
Doctors have long noticed that many of the diseases associated with lack of income and in the body of certain macro- and microelements (ME). For example, an association was found between iron deficiency and the occurence of anemia in the organism. At the end of the last century it has been proven role of iodine deficiency in the pathogenesis of endemic goitre. Since the amount of information about the role of the excess or deficiency of certain minerals in the formation of diseases avalanche increases.
Given the biological role of trace elements, they are involved in almost all biochemical processes in the human body, the environment pollution issues of concern not only to environmentalists today, but also physicians of all specialties.
Of the 92 naturally occurring 81 chemical elements found in the human body. 12 elements are called structural because they comprise 99% of the elemental composition of the human body ( C, O, H, N, Ca, Mg, Na, K, S, P, F, Cl).
The advantages of Hair Analysis include:
- It works for nutritional balancing assessment.
- Hair is less susceptible to erratic changes in the blood affecting trace element levels.
- Mineral levels in the hair are about ten times that of blood.
- Collecting a hair sample (at home) is quick, easy, painless and non-invasive.
- Hair is a fairly rapidly growing tissue.
- Specialized conditions for handling and mailing hair and nail samples are not necessary.
- Hair is a stable biopsy material that remains viable for years, if needed.
- Hair provides an accurate long-term record of mineral excesses and deficiencies and of metabolism
- Hair is a non-essential, excretory tissue. The body often throws off toxic substances in the hair which is very helpful to identify toxic metals.
- Hair analysis is among the most cost-effective, accurate and reliable mineral analyses.
- Properly interpreted, hair analysis provides an excellent Rx for a healthier lifestyle!
A Hair Analysis is:
- SAFE – a noninvasive screening tool for young and old alike
- EASY – the hair sample is collected in the convenience of your home
- HOLISTIC – a natural approach to wellness through nutrition
- E.P.A. RECOGNIZED – “hair might be a more appropriate tissue for studying community exposure to toxic metals than blood or urine analysis.”
What the test shows:
- Essential Chemical Elements – potassium (K), sodium (Na), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), phosphorous (P), iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), copper (Cu), selenium (Se), iodine (I), manganese (Mn), cobalt (Co), chromium (Cr), molybdenum (Mo)
- Conditionally Essential Chemical Elements – antimony (Sb), barium (Ba), bismuth (Bi), gallium (Ga), lantan (La), tungsten (W), zirconium (Zr), platinum (Pt), silver (Ag), gold (Au)
- Potentially Toxic Chemical Elements – mercury (Hg), lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), thallium (Tl), beryllium (Be), aluminum (Al)
- Other Chemical Eements – arsenic (As), tin (Sn), boron (B), lithium (Li), nickel (Ni), vanadium (Va), silicone (Si), germanium (Ge), rubidium (Rb), strontium (Sr)
To order Elemental Hair Analysis follow the steps:
- Print and complete the health questionnaire
- Collect hair or nail samples
- Pay for Elemental Hair Analysis through:
a. PayPal at paypal.me/AleXorA or
b. through company bank account and print the payment confirmation:
AleXorA BioMedical Technologies Inc.
Security Bank Corporation
Account No. 0000 0037 38841
SWIFT code: SETCPHMM
- Send the completed survey, hair sample and payment confirmation to:
AleXorA BioMedical Technologies Inc.
Unit 201 LDR Bldg., 50 C. Aguinaldo cor. J.P. Rizal Sts., Proj. 4, Quezon City 1109, Philippines
+63 8998 1051 / +63 917 153 0926